MSP ® Programme Management Courses
What is MSP?
MSP is an acronym of Managing Successful Programmes. MSP provides a set of principles, governance themes and transformational flow processes for use when establishing and managing a programme. It is founded on best practice although it is not prescriptive. It is very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances.
MSP Course Roadmap
Inspiring Projects is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation – so you can be confident that the courses we deliver conform to the highest standards of MSP training. All of our MSP courses are based on the latest version of the syllabus. In fact, our Lead Trainer was a member of the MSP 2010 Review Group.
The following diagram shows our MSP courses in relation to the goals supported by each course.
A complete range of certification courses ...
... with a wide range of additional options
We have developed a wide range of associated short courses, workshops and executive briefings, including:
- An executive briefing on the features and benefits of MSP, and adoption issues;
- An executive briefing on MSP's approach to programme governance;
- An awareness briefing for project management professionals who do not require certification;
- A short course for programme office members;
- A workshop on Blueprint development;
- A workshop on managing business change within an MSP environment;
- A workshop on the use of Managing Benefits guidance within an MSP environment.
These courses are delivered in-house for groups. Please contact us for more information.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, MoV®, P3O® and MoV® are Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited