People at Inspiring Projects
Our people are our greatest asset. No, really!
BSc(Hons) (ANU), MApplSc (RMIT), MBA (APESMA)
Our Lead Trainer: A recognised expert in project management
- 35 years experience as a Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Director, Sponsor;
- Recognised as a Certified Practising Project Director by the Australian Institute of Project Management;
- Recognised as a Certified Scrum Master by the Scrum Alliance;
- Australian and international experience in multinationals, ASX50 organisations, SMEs, universities, not-for-profits, Federal/National governments, State and local Governments;
- Experience across finance, mining, transport, insurance, financial services, FMCG, Defence and public administration;
- Registered Practitioner in PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MoP, M_o_R, P3O, MoV, AgilePM, Better Business Cases, Managing Benefits and Facilitation;
- Registered Advanced Practitioner in MSP;
- Approved Trainer in PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, M_o_R, P3O, MoV, AgilePM, Better Business Cases, Managing Benefits;
- Member of the OPM3 2008 Review Group;
- Member of the PRINCE2 2009 Review Group;
- Member of the MSP 2010 Review Group;
- Member of the Standards Australia Work Group that developed AS/NZS 8015 (now ISO 38500) Corporate Governance of ICT. AS/NZS 8016 Corporate Governance of Projects involving IT investments was derived from AS/NZS 8015;
- Member of the Standards Australia Work Group that provided Australian input into ISO 21500 Guide to Project Management, the first international Standard on project management, recognising the core elements of PRINCE2, MSP, PMI's PMBoK, APM's APMBoK, and various other sources of good practice.
Geoff enjoys business, reading, football, golf, BBQs, good wine and time with the extended family.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, MoV®, P3O® and MoV® are Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited