PRINCE2 ® Project Management Courses
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is an acronym of PRojects IN Controlled Environments version 2. It is becoming a de-facto standard project management method in Australia and New Zealand, and is also widely used internationally. Structured, yet highly adaptable, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet the needs of any project in any industry. The Queensland University of Technology undertook some revealing research into how PRINCE2 contributes to organisational success, as compared to other project management methods; this is what they found out (1.4 Mb). Whether you are sponsoring, governing, managing, working in or supporting projects, our PRINCE2 training courses are designed to improve your chances of individual and organisational success.
PRINCE2 Course Roadmap
Inspiring Projects is an APMG Accredited Training Organisation – so you can be confident that the courses we deliver conform to the highest standards of PRINCE2 training. All of our PRINCE2 courses are based on the latest version of the syllabus. In fact, our Lead Trainer was a member of the PRINCE2 2009 Review Group.
The following diagram shows our PRINCE2 courses in relation to the goals supported by each course.
A complete range of certification courses ...
... with extension courses for Practitioners ...
... and a wide range of additional options
We have developed a wide range of associated short courses, workshops and executive briefings, including:
- An executive briefing on the features and benefits of PRINCE2, and adoption issues;
- An executive briefing on PRINCE2's approach to project governance;
- An awareness briefing for project management professionals who do not require certification;
- A short course for project team members;
- A short course for testers;
- A workshop on the Product-based Planning technique;
- A workshop on the use of Scrum within a PRINCE2 environment.
These courses are delivered in-house for groups. Please contact us for more information.
PRINCE2®, MSP®, MoP®, M_o_R®, MoV®, P3O® and MoV® are Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited